Modeling the evolution of age and cohort effects in social research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012.
"The Age-Time-Cohort Problem and the Identification of Structural Parameters in Life-Cycle Models,"
2012 Meeting Papers
575, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017. "The Age-Time-Cohort Problem and the Identification of Structural Parameters in Life-Cycle Models," Working Paper Series WP-2017-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2013. "The age-time-cohort problem and the identification of structural parameters in life-cylce models," Working Papers 707, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2016. "Accounting for changing returns to experience," CFS Working Paper Series 558, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-10-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-10-09 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .