Stock prices, inflation and real activity: a test of the Fama hypothesis, 1920-84
Also called: Inflation and stock prices: a long term view
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981.
"Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980,"
NBER Working Papers
0744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982. "Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1087-1117, December.
- Pearce, Douglas K, 1984. "An Empirical Analysis of Expected Stock Price Movements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(3), pages 317-27, August.
- Fama, Eugene F. & Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Inflation, real returns and capital investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 297-323.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to Information about Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Thomas Willett & D. Laband & Todd Sandler & David Davies & Douglass North, 1981. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 377-388, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1986-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.