Stock prices, inflation and real activity: a test of the Fama hypothesis, 1920-84
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982.
"Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1087-1117, December.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980," NBER Working Papers 0744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Willett & D. Laband & Todd Sandler & David Davies & Douglass North, 1981. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 377-388, January.
- Fama, Eugene F. & Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Inflation, real returns and capital investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 297-323.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to Information about Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Pearce, Douglas K, 1984. "An Empirical Analysis of Expected Stock Price Movements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(3), pages 317-327, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Stock - Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1986-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.