Wealth inequality, intergenerational links and estate taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attanasio, Orazio P, et al, 1999.
"Humps and Bumps in Lifetime Consumption,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(1), pages 22-35, January.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Costas Meghir & Guglielmo Weber, 1995. "Humps and bumps in lifetime consumption," IFS Working Papers W95/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & James Banks & Costas Meghir & Guglielmo Weber, 1995. "Humps and Bumps in Lifetime Consumption," NBER Working Papers 5350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron, Henry J. & Munnell, Alicia H., 1992. "Reassessing the Role for Wealth Transfer Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(2), pages 119-43, June.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998. "Macroeconomics, 2nd Edition: An Integrated Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262511037, December.
- Aaron, Henry J. & Munnell, Alicia H., 1992. "Reassessing the Role for Wealth Transfer Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 45(2), pages 119-143, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Steven Laufer & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2007. "The Joy of Giving or Assisted Living? Using Strategic Surveys to Separate Bequest and Precautionary Motives," NBER Working Papers 13105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Kirk White, 2002. "Marginal Tax Rates and the Tax Reform of 1986: the Long-run Effect on the U.S. Wealth Distribution," Macroeconomics 0209002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Domeij & Paul Klein, 2002. "Private Pensions: To What Extent Do They Account for Swedish Wealth Inequality?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 503-534, July.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Steven Laufer & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2011. "The Joy of Giving or Assisted Living? Using Strategic Surveys to Separate Public Care Aversion from Bequest Motives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 519-561, April.
- Santiago Budría & Javier Díaz-Giménez, "undated".
"Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset,"
- Santiago Budria & Javier Díaz-Jiménez, 2005. "Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset," Labor and Demography 0505001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina deNardi, 2000. "Entrepreneurship, Bequests, and the Distribution of Wealth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1226, Econometric Society.
- José Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "Desigualdad, ¿qué sabemos?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 221-254, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-99-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.