The velocity behavior and information content of Divisia monetary aggregates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Barnett, William A. & Spindt, Paul A., 1979. "The velocity behavior and information content of Divisia monetary aggregates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 51-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryadh M. Alkhareif & William Barnett, 2012. "Divisia Monetary Aggregates for the GCC Countries," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201209, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Syed Muhammad Tariq & Kent Matthews, 1997. "The Demand for Simple-sum and Divisia Monetary Aggregates for Pakistan: A Cointegration Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 275-291.
- Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Elvira Takli, 2013.
"Comparison of simple sum and Divisia monetary aggregates in GDP forecasting: a support vector machines approach,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1101-1115.
- Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Elvira Takli, 2013. "Comparison of Simple Sum and Divisia Monetary Aggregates in GDP Forecasting: A Support Vector Machines Approach," Working Paper series 04_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:127-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsp:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.