Optimal bank portfolios and the credit crunch
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig Furfine, 2001. "Bank Portfolio Allocation: The Impact of Capital Requirements, Regulatory Monitoring, and Economic Conditions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 33-56, September.
- Pamela P. Peterson & Larry D. Wall, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 80(Mar), pages 1-17.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Wayne Passmore, 1998.
"Is mortgage lending by savings associations special?,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 30-46.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Wayne Passmore, 1998. "Is mortgage lending by savings associations special?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. H. Furfine, 2000. "Evidence on the response of US banks to changes in capital requirements," BIS Working Papers 88, Bank for International Settlements.
- Vihriälä, Vesa, 1997. "Banks and the Finnish credit cycle 1986-1995," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 1997_007.
- Walker, David A., 1997. "A behavioral model of bank asset management," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-431, March.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Wayne Passmore, 2000. "Do Savings Associations Have a Special Commitment to Housing?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 41-68, February.
- Kilponen, Juha & Milne, Alistair, 2007. "The lending channel under optimal choice of monetary policy," Research Discussion Papers 33/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Horiuchi, Akiyoshi & Shimizu, Katsutoshi, 1998. "The deterioration of bank balance sheets in Japan: Risk-taking and recapitalization," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-26, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital; Bank investments; Credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:94-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.