Computing arbitrage-free yields in multi-factor Gaussian shadow-rate term structure models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2015.
"A probability-based stress test of Federal Reserve assets and income,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 26-43.
- Christensen, Jens H. E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income," Working Papers 14-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income," Working Paper Series 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kortela, Tomi, 2016. "A shadow rate model with time-varying lower bound of interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 19/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Lemke, Wolfgang & Vladu, Andreea, 2015. "A Shadow-Rate Term Structure Model for the Euro Area," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113159, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pasaogullari, Mehmet, 2015. "Forecasts from Reduced-form Models under the Zero-Lower-Bound Constraint," Working Paper 1512, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:119-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:rueban:2017:52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2017.
"Staying at zero with affine processes: An application to term structure modelling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 348-366.
- Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro & Jean-Paul Renne & Guillaume Roussellet, 2017. "Staying at zero with affine processes : an application to term structure modelling," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 52, november.
- A. Monfort & F. Pegoraro & J.-P. Renne & G. Roussellet, 2015. "Staying at Zero with Affine Processes: An Application to Term Structure Modelling," Working papers 558, Banque de France.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2013-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .