Variance risk premia, asset predictability puzzles, and macroeconomic uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masato Ubukata & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2014. "Pricing Nikkei 225 Options Using Realized Volatility," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 431-467, December.
- Koedijk, Kees & Slager, Alfred & Stork, Philip, 2015. "Investing in Systematic Factor Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 10824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fong, Wai Mun, 2013. "Footprints in the market: Hedge funds and the carry trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 41-59.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim, 2015.
"The response of stock market volatility to futures-based measures of monetary policy shocks,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 42-54.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim, 2014. "The Response of Stock Market Volatility to Futures-Based Measures of Monetary Policy Shocks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- González-Urteaga, Ana & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2016. "The cross-sectional variation of volatility risk premia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 353-370.
- Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2012.
"Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 235-251.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 17351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerji, Sanjay & Ventouri, Alexia & Wang, Zilong, 2014. "The sovereign spread in Asian emerging economies: The significance of external versus internal factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 566-576.
- Ozcan Ceylan, 2017.
"Global Risk Aversion Spillover Dynamics and Investors' Attention Allocation,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 18(1), pages 99-109, May.
- Ceylan, Özcan, 2016. "Global Risk Aversion Spillover Dynamics and Investors' Attention Allocation," MPRA Paper 71320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hao Wang & Hao Zhou & Yi Zhou, 2011. "Credit default swap spreads and variance risk premia," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcelo Ochoa, 2013. "Volatility, labor heterogeneity and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-71, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Juan M. Londono, 2011. "The variance risk premium around the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 1035, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management ; Rate of return;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2010-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.