Credit card redlining revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2016. "Loan Product Steering in Mortgage Markets," NBER Working Papers 22696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gathergood John, 2011.
"Racial Disparities in Credit Constraints in the Great Recession: Evidence from the UK,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- John Gathergood, "undated". "Racial Disparities in Credit Constraints in the Great Recession: Evidence from the UK," Discussion Papers 11/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Song Han & Benjamin J. Keys & Geng Li, 2011. "Credit supply to personal bankruptcy filers: evidence from credit card mailings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wardrip, Keith & Hunt, Robert M., 2013. "Residential Migration, Entry, and Exit as Seen Through the Lens of Credit Bureau Data," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & A. Joseph Guse & Richard M. Todd & Michael Williams, 2015. "Neighborhood Racial Characteristics, Credit History, and Bankcard Credit in Indian Country," CESifo Working Paper Series 5594, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination in consumer credit ; Discrimination in credit cards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-11-21 (Banking)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2009-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .