Credit card redlining revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2006. "Projecting OECD Health and Long-Term Care Expenditures: What Are the Main Drivers?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 477, OECD Publishing.
- Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Time to include time to death? The future of health care expenditure predictions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 315-327.
- Miles Corak & Christine Lietz & Holly Sutherland, 2005.
"The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union,"
inwopa05/30, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The impact of tax and transfer systems on children in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 1589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara, 1998.
"The Medical Costs of the Young and Old: A Forty-Year Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging, pages 215-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara, 1997. "The Medical Costs of The Young and Old: A Forty Year Perspective," NBER Working Papers 6114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Sheiner & David M. Cutler, 2000. "Generational Aspects of Medicare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 303-307, May.
- Louise Sheiner & Daniel E. Sichel & Lawrence Slifman, 2007. "A primer on the macroeconomic implications of population aging," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Follette, Glenn & Sheiner, Louise, 2005. "The Sustainability of Health Spending Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 58(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2000. "Sources of U.S. Longevity Increase, 1960 -1997," CESifo Working Paper Series 405, CESifo Group Munich.
- David M. Cutler, 2006. "An International Look at the Medical Care Financing Problem," NBER Chapters,in: Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan, pages 69-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baoping Shang & Dana Goldman, 2008. "Does age or life expectancy better predict health care expenditures?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 487-501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gathergood John, 2011.
"Racial Disparities in Credit Constraints in the Great Recession: Evidence from the UK,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- John Gathergood, "undated". "Racial Disparities in Credit Constraints in the Great Recession: Evidence from the UK," Discussion Papers 11/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Song Han & Benjamin J. Keys & Geng Li, 2011. "Credit supply to personal bankruptcy filers: evidence from credit card mailings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2016. "Loan Product Steering in Mortgage Markets," NBER Working Papers 22696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wardrip, Keith & Hunt, Robert M., 2013. "Residential Migration, Entry, and Exit as Seen Through the Lens of Credit Bureau Data," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & A. Joseph Guse & Richard M. Todd & Michael Williams, 2015. "Neighborhood Racial Characteristics, Credit History, and Bankcard Credit in Indian Country," CESifo Working Paper Series 5594, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination in consumer credit ; Discrimination in credit cards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-11-21 (Banking)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2009-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .