Bank profitability and interest rate risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Steven C. Blank, 1991. "Will agricultural toxics chase lenders back to the city?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 577-583.
- M. Cary Collins & Van Son Lai & James E. McNulty, 1997. "Thrifty Viability and Traditional Mortgage Lending: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis of the Risk-Return Trade-Off," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 155-176.
- Jeff Madura & Oliver Schnusenberg, 2000. "Effect Of Federal Reserve Policies On Bank Equity Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 421-447, December.
- Schmiesing, Brian H. & Edelman, Mark A. & Swinson, Cindy & Kolmer, Diane, 1985. "Differential Pricing Of Agricultural Operating Loans By Commercial Banks," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Coon, Randal C. & Pokharel, Champak P. & Pederson, Glenn D., 1986. "Interest Margin And Agricultural Bank Performance: A Preliminary Analysis," Staff Papers 13894, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgbf:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .