Bank profitability and interest rate risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald A. Hanweck & Thomas Eric Kilcollin, 1981. "Bank profitability and interest rate risk," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Steven C. Blank, 1991. "Will agricultural toxics chase lenders back to the city?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 577-583.
- M. Cary Collins & Van Son Lai & James E. McNulty, 1997. "Thrifty Viability and Traditional Mortgage Lending: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis of the Risk-Return Trade-Off," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 155-176.
- Jeff Madura & Oliver Schnusenberg, 2000. "Effect Of Federal Reserve Policies On Bank Equity Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 421-447, December.
- Schmiesing, Brian H. & Edelman, Mark A. & Swinson, Cindy & Kolmer, Diane, 1985. "Differential Pricing Of Agricultural Operating Loans By Commercial Banks," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Coon, Randal C. & Pokharel, Champak P. & Pederson, Glenn D., 1986. "Interest Margin And Agricultural Bank Performance: A Preliminary Analysis," Staff Papers 13894, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:36:y:1984:i:1:p:77-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.