A Minsky meltdown: lessons for central bankers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristopher Gerardi & Andreas Lehnert & Shane M. Sherlund & Paul Willen, 2008.
"Making Sense of the Subprime Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 69-159.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Andreas Lehnert & Shane M. Sherlund & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Making sense of the subprime crisis," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Andreas Lehnert & Shane M. Sherlund & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Making sense of the subprime crisis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2009:x:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:40:y:1997:i:2:p:75-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Money, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 600-605, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tristan Nguyen, 2011. "A macro-prudential perspective of financial regulation," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 289-297, July.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2018. "Targeting financial stress as opposed to the exchange rate," MPRA Paper 84865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojana Mijailović, 2014. "How to deal with the financial cycle: the case of Serbia," Chapters,in: Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 16, pages 279-292 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2015.
"Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-15.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations. The(De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," AMSE Working Papers 1207, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2015. "Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy," Post-Print hal-01457297, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: The (De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers halshs-00793063, HAL.
- Yuthika Indraratna, 2013. "Strengthening Financial Stability Indicators in the Midst of Rapid Financial Innovation: Updates and Assessments," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp89, April.
- Carlos Parodi Trece, 2011. "Las crisis financieras: un marco conceptual," Chapters of Books,in: Carlos Parodi Trece (ed.), La primera crisis financiera internacional del siglo XXI, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 15-76 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Forging success: Soviet managers and accounting fraud, 1943-1962," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, March.
- Koppl, Roger, 2010. "Some epistemological implications of economic complexity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 859-872, December.
- Helmut Wagner, 2010. "The causes of the recent financial crisis and the role of central banks in avoiding the next one," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-82, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset pricing ; Risk management ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.