Growth and inflation: a cross-country study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor, 2001. "Does inflation matter for growth?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 405-428, December.
- John B. Taylor, 1994. "The inflation/output variability trade-off revisited," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 38, pages 21-24.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H., 2014. "Cost and Benefit of Disinflation Policy in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Muhammad Rashid Javed & Azka Amin & Parvez Azim, 2015. "Comparison of Standard of Living between Pakistan and Bangladesh," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 715-724, December.
- Sweidan, O.D., 2004. "Does Inflation Harm Economic Growth in Jordan?. An Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-2000," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 41-66.
- Brian Motley, 1998. "Growth and inflation: a cross-country study," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 15-28.
- Nelson RamÃrez / Juan Aquino, 2004. "High Inflation, Volatility and Total Factor Productivity," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 297, Econometric Society.
- Ramírez Rondán, Nelson & Aquino, Juan Carlos, 2006.
"Crisis de inflación y productividad total de los factores en Latinoamérica,"
Revista Estudios Económicos,
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 13.
- Nelson Ramirez-Rondan & Juan Carlos Aquino, 2005. "Crisis de Inflación y Productividad Total de los Factores en Latinoamérica," Working Papers 2005-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H., 2014. "Sacrifice Ratio and Cost of Inflation for the Indian Economy," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Gross domestic product ; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfap:94-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .