Residual seasonality in U.S. GDP data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006.
"An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Agustín Maravall, 2005. "An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Working Papers 0524, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Wilson, Daniel J. & Mahedy, Tim, 2015. "The puzzle of weak first-quarter GDP growth," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bok, Brandyn & Caratelli, Daniele & Giannone, Domenico & Sbordone, Argia M. & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017.
"Macroeconomic nowcasting and forecasting with big data,"
830, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bok, Brandyn & Caratelli, Daniele & Giannone, Domenico & Sbordone, Argia & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2018. "Macroeconomic Nowcasting and Forecasting with Big Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:1608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .