Empirical estimates of changing inflation dynamics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose, 2014.
"Indeterminacy and Forecastability,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(1), pages 243-251, February.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose, 2011. "Indeterminacy and forecastability," Globalization Institute Working Papers 91, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose, 2012. "Indeterminacy and Forecastability," CAMA Working Papers 2012-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gbaguidi DAVID, 2011.
"Expectations Impact On The Effectiveness Of The Inflation Real Activity Trade Off,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 141-181.
- Gbaguidi, David Sedo, 2011. "Expectations Impact on the Effectiveness of the Inflation-Real Activity Trade-Off," MPRA Paper 35482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011.
"Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(1 (Spring), pages 337-405.
- Laurence M. Ball & Mr. Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," IMF Working Papers 2011/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive 580, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Koop & Luca Onorante, 2011.
"Estimating Phillips Curves in Turbulent Times using the ECBs Survey of Professional Forecasters,"
1109, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Onorante, Luca & Koop, Gary, 2012. "Estimating Phillips curves in turbulent times using the ECB's survey of professional forecasters," Working Paper Series 1422, European Central Bank.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Refet S. Gurkaynak, 2010.
"How Useful Are Estimated DSGE Model Forecasts for Central Bankers?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(2 (Fall)), pages 209-259.
- Edge, Rochelle M & Gürkaynak, Refet S., 2010. "How Useful Are Estimated DSGE Model Forecasts for Central Bankers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Scott Davis, 2012.
"The effect of commodity price shocks on underlying inflation: the role of central bank credibility,"
Globalization Institute Working Papers
134, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Scott Davis, 2012. "The Effect of Commodity Price Shocks on Underlying Inflation: The Role of Central Bank Credibility," Working Papers 272012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 2013. "US Inflation and Crude Oil Prices. An International Perspective," WIFO Working Papers 451, WIFO.
- Diego Moccero & Shingo Watanabe & Boris Cournède, 2011. "What Drives Inflation in the Major OECD Economies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 854, OECD Publishing.
- Kapur, Muneesh, 2013. "Revisiting the Phillips curve for India and inflation forecasting," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 17-27.
- Johanna Amberger & Ralf Fendel, 2017. "Understanding inflation dynamics in the Euro Area: deviants and commonalities across member countries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 261-293, May.
- Yiqun Gloria Chen, 2019. "Inflation, Inflation Expectations, and the Phillips Curve: Working Paper 2019-07," Working Papers 55501, Congressional Budget Office.
- Fabia Gumbau-Brisa & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2013. "An evaluation of the Federal Reserve estimates of the natural rate of unemployment in real time," Working Papers 13-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gbaguidi, David Sedo, 2011. "Regime Switching in a New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Non-zero Steady-state Inflation Rate," MPRA Paper 35481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2011. "How useful are estimated DSGE model forecasts?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-07-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:09-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.