Race, obesity, and the puzzle of gender specificity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Johnston & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2011.
"Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1429-1450, November.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes," IZA Discussion Papers 5841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary A. Burke & Frank Heiland, 2011. "Explaining gender-specific racial differences in obesity using biased self-reports of food intake," Working Papers 11-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ali, Mir M. & Amialchuk, Aliaksandr & Rizzo, John A., 2012. "The influence of body weight on social network ties among adolescents," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 20-34.
- Pierre-André CHIAPPORI & Sonia OREFFICE & Climent QUINTANA-DOMEQUE, 2016.
"Black-White Marital Matching: Race, Anthtopometrics and Socioeconomics,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 399-421, December.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Oreffice, Sonia & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2011. "Black-White Marital Matching: Race, Anthropometrics, and Socioeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 6196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-André CHIAPPORI & Sonia OREFFICE & Climent QUINTANA-DOMEQUE, "undated". "Codes and data files for “Black-White Marital Matching: Race Anthropometrics, and Socioeconomics”," JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics - Data and Codes 2016003, Cambridge University Press.
- Ali, Mir M. & Rizzo, John A. & Amialchuk, Aliaksandr & Heiland, Frank, 2014. "Racial differences in the influence of female adolescents’ body size on dating and sex," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 140-152.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:08-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .