Report NEP-HEA-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Ueyama, Mika, 2008. "Social learning, selection, and HIV infection: Evidence from Malawi," IFPRI discussion papers 817, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- PLoS Medicine, 2008. "From Theory to Practice: Translating Research into Health Outcomes," Working Papers id:1366, eSocialSciences.
- Mary A. Burke & Frank Heiland, 2008. "Race, obesity, and the puzzle of gender specificity," Working Papers 08-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Jonathan Guryan & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2008. "Birth cohort and the black-white achievement gap: the role of health soon after birth," Working Paper Series WP-08-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2009. "Life expectancy and old age savings," Working Paper Series WP-08-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jason M. Fletcher & David Frisvold & Nathan Tefft, 2008. "Can Soft Drink Taxes Reduce Population Weight?," Emory Economics 0808, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jason M. Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2008. "Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?," Emory Economics 0813, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Dana Goldman & John A. Romley, 2008. "Hospitals As Hotels: The Role of Patient Amenities in Hospital Demand," NBER Working Papers 14619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.