Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Rubio-Ramírez Juan F., 2008. "Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Juan F Rubio-Ramirez, 2004. "Optimal Minimum Wage," 2004 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez, 2004. "Optimal minimum wage in a competitive economy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Roberts, Kevin, 1987. "Minimum wage legislation as a second best policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 490-498.
- Stephen P. Allen, 1987. "Taxes, Redistribution, and the Minimum Wage: A Theoretical Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 477-489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larrain, Mauricio & Poblete, Joaquin, 2007. "Age-differentiated minimum wages in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 777-797, November.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-05-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-05-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2005-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .