Optimal Minimum Wage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Rubio-Ramírez Juan F., 2008.
"Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez, 2005. "Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsRamsey Problem; Minimun Wage; Redistribution;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .