Towards a measure of income inequality freed from the volatility caused by variations in the rate of unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://epge.fgv.brEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nolan, Brian, 1986. "Unemployment and the Size Distribution of Income," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(212), pages 421-45, November.
- Blinder, Alan S & Esaki, Howard Y, 1978. "Macroeconomic Activity and Income Distribution in the Postwar United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 604-09, November.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004.
"On the positive correlation between income inequality and unemployment,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
561, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2009. "On the Positive Correlation between Income Inequality and Unemployment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 218-226, February.
- Charles M. Beach, 1974.
"Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality,"
162, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Beach, Charles M, 1977. "Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 56-66, February.
- McCall, John J, 1970. "Economics of Information and Job Search," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 113-26, February.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-20, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.