On the decomposition of Gini coefficients by population class and income source: a spreadsheet approach and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2014. "Progressivity-Improving VAT Reforms in Italy," Working papers 6, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2013. "Class structure and economic inequality," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 1381-1406.
- Zhang, Yingqiang & Eriksson, Tor, 2010.
"Inequality of opportunity and income inequality in nine Chinese provinces, 1989-2006,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 607-616, December.
- Zhang, Yingqiang & Eriksson, Tor, 2009. "Inequality of Opportunity and Income Inequality in Nine Chinese Provinces, 1989-2006," Working Papers 09-18, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ross Guest & Robyn Swift, 2008. "Fertility, income inequality, and labour productivity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 597-618, October.
- Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi & Hanmer, Lucia, 2004. "Growing inequality and poverty in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-163.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2007. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being United States, 1989-2001," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 443-470, Fall.
- Babulo, Bedru & Muys, Bart & Nega, Fredu & Tollens, Eric & Nyssen, Jan & Deckers, Jozef & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "The economic contribution of forest resource use to rural livelihoods in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-131, March.
- Ogwang Tomson, 2014. "A Convenient Method of Decomposing the Gini Index by Population Subgroups," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 30(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2003. "The effect of using grouped data on the estimation of the Gini income elasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 153-159, February.
- Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2014.
"The impacts of structural transformation and industrial upgrading on regional inequality in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 339-350.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "The Impacts of Structural Transformation and Industrial Upgrading on Regional Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Guan, Dabo, 2009. "Lifestyles, technology and CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 145-154, November.
- JØrgen Lauridsen & Terkel Christiansen & Jens Gundgaard & Unto Häkkinen & Harri Sintonen, 2007. "Decomposition of health inequality by determinants and dimensions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 97-102.
- Achille VERNIZZI & Maria Giovanna MONTI & Mauro MUSSINI, 2010. "A Gini and concentration index decomposition with an application to the APK reranking measure," Departmental Working Papers 2010-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 13 Dec 2010.
- Ajit S. Bhalla & Shujie Yao & Zongyi Zhang, 2003. "Causes of inequalities in China, 1952 to 1999," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 939-955.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2007. "Factors Driving Changes in Income Distribution in Post-Reform Mexico," Studies in Economics 0706, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Melissa Holly Mahoney, 2013. "Inequity in American Schools: A New Perspective on the Distributional Effects of School Expenditures on Economic Well-Being," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 728-755, December.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Bode, Eckhardt, 2006. "Disproportionality measures of concentration, specialization, and polarization," Kiel Working Papers 1276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:10:p:1249-1264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .