Conspiracies and secret price discounts in the marketplace: Evidence from field experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2005. "Conspiraces and Secret Price Discounts in the Marketplace: Evidence from Field Experiments," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(3), pages 700-717, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Boettke, Peter, 2010.
"Markets as economizers of information: Field experimental examination of the “Hayek Hypothesis”,"
27660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Peter Boettke, 2012. "Markets as economizers of information: Field experimental examination of the 'hayek hypothesis'," Framed Field Experiments 00195, The Field Experiments Website.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Peter Boettke, 2011. "Markets as Economizers of Information: Field Experimental Examination of the "Hayek Hypothesis"," Working Papers 1025, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- John A. List, 2014.
"Using Field Experiments to Change the Template of How We Teach Economics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 81-89, June.
- John List, 2013. "Using field experiments to change the template of how we teach economics," Artefactual Field Experiments 00389, The Field Experiments Website.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A., 2009.
"Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2008. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," Artefactual Field Experiments 00079, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Advice and Fictive Learning: The Pricing of Assets in the Laboratory," Working Papers 2012-07, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- List, John A. & Neilson, William S. & Price, Michael K., 2016.
"The effects of group composition in a strategic environment: Evidence from a field experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 67-85.
- John List & William Neilson & Michael Price, 2016. "The effects of group composition in a strategic environment: Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00604, The Field Experiments Website.
- Christoph Engel, 2007.
"Tacit Collusion. The Neglected Experimental Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2007_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2015.
- Christoph Engel, 2015. "Tacit Collusion – The Neglected Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2017.
"Advice in the marketplace: a laboratory study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 156-180, March.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2014. "Advice in the Marketplace: A Laboratory Study," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2014-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Honda, Hidehito & Ogawa, Midori & Murakoshi, Takuma & Masuda, Tomohiro & Utsumi, Ken & Park, Sora & Kimura, Atsushi & Nei, Daisuke & Wada, Yuji, 2015. "Effect of visual aids and individual differences of cognitive traits in judgments on food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-40.
- Jeffrey Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2012. "Sex, competitiveness, and investment in offspring: On the origin of preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00072, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2015. "Field Experiments On The Anchoring Of Economic Valuations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1522-1538, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:framed:00115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .