Regional Financing in Germany and Spain: Comparative Reform Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente & Michael Thöne & Christian Kastrop, 2016. "Regional Financing in Germany and Spain: Comparative Reform Perspectives," Working Papers 884, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente & Christian Kastrop & Michael ThÃ¶ne, 2016. "Regional Financing in Germany and Spain: Comparative Reform Perspectives," Working Papers 16/04, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Maurice Nettley, 2015. "Sub-central Tax Autonomy: 2011 Update," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 20, OECD Publishing.
- Timm Bönke & Beate Jochimsen & Carsten Schröder, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Administration: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Thöne, 2017. "Nachtrag: Reform der Finanzbeziehungen zwischen Bund und Ländern: Fairer Kompromiss oder Setzen neuer Fehlanreize?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 70(01), pages 17-23, January.
More about this item
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdapop:2016-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.