Risky Decisions in the Large and in the Small: Theory and Experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2010. "Moral Impossibility in the Petersburg Paradox : A Literature Survey and Experimental Evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-14, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Kebede, Bereket & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2015.
"Keep up with the winners: Experimental evidence on risk taking, asset integration, and peer effects,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 59-79.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Kebede, Bereket & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2013. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:24-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Fredrik W., 2011. "The lambda model and "rule of thumb" consumers: An estimation problem in existing studies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 381-384, August.
- Steffen Andersen & James C. Cox & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2011.
"Asset Integration and Attitudes to Risk: Theory and Evidence,"
2011_10, Durham University Business School.
- Steffen Andersen & James C. Cox & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2012. "Asset Integration and Attitudes to Risk: Theory and Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jun 2017.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010.
"Risk aversion and expected utility of consumption over time,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 208-219, January.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Expected Utility of Consumption over Time," Working Papers in Economics 351, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt, 2009.
"On the empirical relevance of st. petersburg lotteries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 214-220.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "On the Empirical Relevance of St.Petersburg Lotteries," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jan 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-04-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2008-04-15 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EXP-2008-04-15 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exc:wpaper:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J. Todd Swarthout). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exgsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .