University-Industry Research Partnerships in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis Leyden & Albert Link, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers, collective entrepreneurship, and economic growth: the role of universities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 797-817, December.
- Martin Woerter, 2012.
"Technology proximity between firms and universities and technology transfer,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 828-866, December.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology proximity between firms and universities and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-222, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Banal-Estañol, Albert & Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Lawson, Cornelia, 2015.
"The double-edged sword of industry collaboration: Evidence from engineering academics in the UK,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1160-1175.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Cornelia Lawson, 2013. "The Double-Edge Sword of Industry Collaboration: Evidence from Engineering Academics in the UK," Working Papers 491, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Jofre-Bonet, M. & Lawson, C., 2013. "The Double-Edged Sword of Industry Collaboration: Evidence from Engineering Academics in the UK," Working Papers 13/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:216-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud Bellais & Renelle Guichard, 2006. "Defense Innovation, Technology Transfers And Public Policy," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 273-286.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2014.
"A theoretical analysis of the role of social networks in entrepreneurship,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1157-1163.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2013. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Role of Social Networks in Entrepreneurship," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-22, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013.
"Bringing science to market:commercializing from NIH SBIR awards,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 1, pages 3-24
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Bringing science to market: commercializing from NIH SBIR awards," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 381-402.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2008. "Bringing Science to Market: Commercializing from NIH SBIR Awards," NBER Working Papers 14057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Lööf & Anders Broström, 2008.
"Does knowledge diffusion between university and industry increase innovativeness?,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Lööf, Hans & Broström, Anders, 2004. "Does Knowledge Diffusion between University and Industry Increase Innovativeness?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 21, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 26 Jan 2006.
- Craig Boardman & Denis Gray, 2010. "The new science and engineering management: cooperative research centers as government policies, industry strategies, and organizations," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 445-459, October.
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers, Collective Entrepreneurship, & Economic Growth: The Role of Universities," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Kopf, Dennis A., 2007. "Endogenous growth theory applied: Strategies for university R&D," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 975-978, September.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) Activities Between Universities and Firms in Switzerland: The Main Facts," KOF Working papers 05-115, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2004/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.