Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions under a Stability Pact
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Janků & Stanislav Kappel & Zuzana Kučerová, 2014.
"Interakce monetární a fiskální politiky zemí visegradské skupiny
[The Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the Visegrad Group Countries]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 459-479.
- Peter Claeys, 2006.
"Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 89-112, June.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy Mix and Debt Sustainability: Evidence from Fiscal Policy Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 1406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/01, European University Institute.
- Adam Geršl, 2007.
"Political Economy of Public Deficit: Perspectives for Constitutional Reform,"
Czech Economic Review,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 67-86, March.
- Adam Geršl, 2005. "Political Economy of Public Deficit: Perspectives for Constitutional Reform," Working Papers IES 98, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Garima Vasishtha & Taimur Baig & Manmohan S. Kumar & Edda Zoli, 2006. "Fiscal and Monetary Nexus in Emerging Market Economies; How Does Debt Matter?," IMF Working Papers 06/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Willi Semmler & Wenlang Zhang, 2004.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in the Euro Area,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Willi Semmler & Wenlang Zhang, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in the Euro Area," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2002.
"One Money, But Many Fiscal Policies in Europe : What are the Consequences?,"
2002-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "One Money, but Many Fiscal Policies in Europe: What Are the Consequences?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2001/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.