Business Dynamics and Red Tape Barriers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2017.
"Reforming in a Difficult Macroeconomic Context: A Review of Issues and Recent Literature,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-41, February.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- Erik Canton & Philipp Mohl & Adriana Reut & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2016. "How to make the Economic and Monetary Union more resilient?," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission, vol. 15(3), pages 7-18, December.
- Cristiana Benedetti-Fasil & Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Peder Christensen, 2017. "Entry barriers and their macroeconomic impact in the EU: an assessment using QUEST III," JRC Working Papers JRC108932, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ciriaci, Daria & Grassano, Nicola & Vezzani, Antonio, 2019. "Regulations and location choices of top R&D investors worldwide," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 29-42.
- Ioana Maria BUCERZAN, 2015. "The Propagation Of Insolvency Among Business In Romania," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 64-79.
- Erik Canton & Nicolas Carnot & Ulrich Clemens & Martin Larch & Philipp Mohl & Nigel Nagarajan & Adriana Reut & Borek Vasicek & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, . "Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Vol.15, No.3 (2016)," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-01-03 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.