Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2014. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6g0gsihsjmn, Sciences Po.
- Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2014. "Job creation, firm creation, and de novo entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & de Haas, R. & van Horen, N., 2014. "When Arm’s Length is Too Far : Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," Discussion Paper 2014-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & Bjuggren, Carl-Magnus & Gottschalk, Sandra & Hölzl, Werner & Johansson, Dan & Maliranta, Mika & Myrann, Anja, 2014. "An international cohort comparison of size effects on job growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-102, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Oscarina Conceição & Ana Paula Faria, 2014. "Determinants of research-based spin-offs survival," NIPE Working Papers 21/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "University knowledge and firm innovation. Evidence from European countries," IAW Discussion Papers 113, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Daria Ciriaci, 2014. "Business Dynamics and Red Tape Barriers," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 532, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Auer, Raphael & Chaney, Thomas & Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Aiello & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity in productivity across Europe. What explains what?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p808, European Regional Science Association.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2014. "On corporate financial distress prediction: what can we learn from private firms in a small open economy?," Working Papers 188, Bank of Greece.