The housing market in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Heuvel, Skander J., 2008. "The welfare cost of bank capital requirements," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 298-320, March.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2015.
"Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 894-920, October.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald F. Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation," 2011 Meeting Papers 481, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Uhlig, Harald, 2011. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation," Working Papers 2011-005, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 17111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald F. Uhlig, 2013. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," Working Papers 13-46, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert E. Hall, 2011. "The High Sensitivity of Economic Activity to Financial Frictions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 351-378, May.
- Günter Coenen & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles Freedman & Davide Furceri & Michael Kumhof & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Jesper Lindé & Annabelle Mourougane & Dirk Muir & Susanna Mursula & Carlos d, 2012.
"Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 22-68, January.
- Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir & Carlos de Resende & Jan in ‘t Veld & René Lalonde & Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane & John Roberts & Stephen Snudden & Mathias Trabandt & Günter Coenen & Susanna M, 2010. "Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models," IMF Working Papers 10/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2011. "Government Policy, Credit Markets and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 17142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2010. "Amplification Mechanisms in Liquidity Crises," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 1-30, July.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2010. "Fiscal stimulus and exit strategies in the EU: a model-based analysis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 426, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- In't Veld, Jan & Raciborski, Rafal & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2011. "The recent boom-bust cycle: The relative contribution of capital flows, credit supply and asset bubbles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 386-406, April.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Ricardo J Caballero, 2010. "Sudden Financial Arrest," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 58(1), pages 6-36, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kroot, Jan & Giouvris, Evangelos, 2016. "Dutch mortgages: Impact of the crisis on probability of default," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 205-217.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebner, André, 2013.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Ebner, André, 2010. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households," Discussion Papers in Economics 11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.