The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andreas Zenthöfer to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
CentER for Economic Research Tilburg, Netherlands
School of Economics and Management
Universiteit van Tilburg
: 31 13 4663050
31 13 4663066
P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
RePEc:edi:cekubnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zenthöfer, A.F., 2013. "Essays on development economics," Other publications TiSEM 356d10eb-9dfe-44c4-a270-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Windy Vandevyvere & Andreas Zenthöfer, 2012. "The housing market in the Netherlands," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 457, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zenthöfer, A.F., 2011. "The Resource Curse - A Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2011-028, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Windy Vandevyvere & Andreas Zenthöfer, 2012.
"The housing market in the Netherlands,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
457, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Johannes Gareis & Eric Mayer, 2017. "Heterogeneous Mortgage Markets: Implications for Business Cycles and Welfare in the EMU," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(2), pages 133-153, May.
- Kroot, Jan & Giouvris, Evangelos, 2016. "Dutch mortgages: Impact of the crisis on probability of default," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 205-217.
- Dillingh, Rik & Prast, Henriette & Rossi, Mariacristina & Urzì Brancati, Cesira, 2017. "Who wants to have their home and eat it too? Interest in reverse mortgages in the Netherlands," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 25-37.
- Ebner, André, 2013.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Ebner, André, 2010. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households," Discussion Papers in Economics 11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Zenthöfer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.