Unexpected changes in tax revenues and the stabilisation function of fiscal policy. Evidence for EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abel Bojar, 2016. "The Electoral Advantage of the Left in Times of Fiscal Adjustment," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 103, European Institute, LSE.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2016.
"Real-Time Data And Fiscal Policy Analysis: A Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 302-326, April.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2011. "Real-time data and fiscal policy analysis: a survey of the literature," Working Papers 11-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2011. "Real-Time Data and Fiscal Policy Analysis: a Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2011-20, CEPII research center.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo, 2011. "Real-time data and fiscal policy analysis: a survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 1408, European Central Bank.
- Salvador Barrios & Diego MartÃnez-LÃ³pez, 2017.
"Fiscal equalization schemes and subcentral government borrowing,"
Chapters,in: Central and Local Government Relations in Asia, chapter 4, pages 130-160
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diego Martínez López & Salvador Barrios, 2013. "Fiscal equalisation schemes and sub-central government borrowing," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Barrios, Salvador & Martínez–López, Diego, 2016. "Fiscal Equalization Schemes and Subcentral Government Borrowing," ADBI Working Papers 595, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Salvador Barrios & Diego Martínez, 2014. "Fiscal equalisation schemes and sub-central government borrowing," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1401, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Agustín Molina-Parra & Diego Martínez-López, 2015. "Do federal deficits motivate regional fiscal (im)balances? Evidence from the Spanish case," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1503, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid, 2015.
"Assessing the Sustainable Nature of Housing-Related Taxation Receipts: The Case of Ireland,"
WP503, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Assessing the Sustainable Nature of Housing-related Taxation Receipts: The case of Ireland," Papers RB2016/3/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Paredes, Joan & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2014. "Fiscal policy analysis in the euro area: Expanding the toolkit," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 800-823.
More about this item
Keywordseuropean union eu tax revenues windfalls shortfalls business cycles fiscal policy stabilisation barrios rizza;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-05-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .