Report NEP-FDG-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00465709_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aamer Abu-Qarn, 2010. "The Defense-Growth Nexus: An Application for the Israeli-Arab Conflict," Working Papers 1003, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Torben Klarl & Alfred Maussner, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity, Credit Constraints, and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Paper Series 311, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2010. "Transition, Structural Divergence,and Performance: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union over 2000-2007," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Latin America: Some Panel Time-Series Evidence," Working Papers 201011, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Johann Scharler, 2010. "The Synchronization of GDP Growth in the G7 during U.S. Recessions. Is this Time Different?," Economics working papers 2010-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2010. "How to close the productivity gap between the US and Europe: A quantitative assessment using a semi-endogenous growth model," European Economy - Economic Papers 399, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carlos Garcimartín & Luis Rivas & Pilar García Martínez, 2010. "On the Role of Relative Prices and Capital Flows in Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth: the Experiences of Portugal and Spain in the Euro Area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Eilev S. Jansen, 2010. "Wealth effects on consumption in financial crises: the case of Norway," Discussion Papers 616, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Salvador Barrios & Pietro Rizza, 2010. "Unexpected changes in tax revenues and the stabilisation function of fiscal policy. Evidence for EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 404, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications;Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 40, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.