Forgiveness Versus Financing: The determinants and impact of SME debt forbearance in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilson, Stuart C, 1997. " Transactions Costs and Capital Structure Choice: Evidence from Financially Distressed Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 161-196, March.
- Salleo, Carmelo & Homar, Timotej & Kick, Heinrich, 2015. "What drives forbearance - evidence from the ECB Comprehensive Assessment," Working Paper Series 1860, European Central Bank.
- Inoue, Kotaro & Uchida, Konari & Bremer, Marc, 2010. "Post-restructuring performance in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, November.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2008.
"Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1943-1977, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller & Alex Stomper & Arne Westerkamp, 2012.
"Snow and Leverage,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(3), pages 680-710.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller & Alex Stomper & Arne Westerkamp, 2010. "Snow and Leverage," NBER Working Papers 16497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M & Stomper, Alexander & Westerkamp, Arne, 2010. "Snow and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 8148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Max Bruche & Gerard Llobet, 2014. "Preventing Zombie Lending," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(3), pages 923-956.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENT-2017-06-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2017-06-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:17086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MATSUKURA, Taeko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .