Does Material and Service Offshoring Improve Domestic Productivity? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Keiko Ito & Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2012. "Does Material and Service Offshoring Improve Domestic Productivity? Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Industries," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Analysis Of Newly Evolving Patterns Of International Trade Fragmentation, Offshoring of Activities, and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade, chapter 2, pages 49-99 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- José Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 2002. "Environmental Policy in a Green Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 419-447, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Merlevede & Angelos Theodorakopoulos, 2016. "Productivity effects from inter-industry offshoring and inshoring: Firm-level evidence from Belgium," FIW Working Paper series 165, FIW.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2015. "Service Trade and Productivity: Firm-level evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KWON Hyeog Ug, 2012. "Offshoring of Japanese Small and Medium Enterprises (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2014.
"Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 5768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus-Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers CEB 11-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," DULBEA Working Papers 11-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Deborah Winkler & Thomas Farole, 2015. "Global Value Chain Integration and Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23818, The World Bank.
- Lin, Songhua & Ma, Alyson C., 2012. "Outsourcing and productivity: Evidence from Korean data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 39-49.
- Agnese, Pablo, 2013. "Offshoring and Productivity Revisited: A Time-Series Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agnese, Pablo, 2013.
"Offshoring and Productivity Revisited: A Time-Series Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Agnese, 2013.
"Offshoring and productivity revisited: A Time-Series Analysis
[Zur Debatte um Offshoring und Produktivität: Eine Zeitreihenanalyse]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe23, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2010-03-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
- Pablo Agnese, 2013. "Offshoring and productivity revisited: A Time-Series Analysis