Aggregate fluctuations and the cross-sectional dynamics of firm growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sean Holly & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2013. "Aggregate fluctuations and the cross-sectional dynamics of firm growth," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(2), pages 459-479, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olubunmi Ipinnaiye & Declan Dineen & Helena Lenihan, 2017. "Drivers of SME performance: a holistic and multivariate approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 883-911, April.
- Halvarsson, Daniel, 2013. "Identifying High-Growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 215, The Ratio Institute.
- Asquith, William H., 2014. "Parameter estimation for the 4-parameter Asymmetric Exponential Power distribution by the method of L-moments using R," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 955-970.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:5-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Harvey & Rutger-Jan Lange, 2015. "Volatility Modeling with a Generalized t-distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1517, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:2:p:213-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Distante & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2013. "Asymmetry Reversals and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2013.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Tåg, Joacim, 2015. "Jobs Incorporated: Incorporation Status and Job Creation," Working Paper Series 1059, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Le Li & Angelo Secchi, 2017. "Aggregate fluctuations and the distribution of firm growth rates," LEM Papers Series 2017/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:rom:mancon:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:617-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Distante, Roberta & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2018.
"Gibrat’s law and quantile regressions: An application to firm growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 5-9.
- Distante, Roberta & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2017. "Gibrat's Law and Quantile Regressions: an Application to Firm Growth," EMF Research Papers 16, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-05-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces11.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.