Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zdenek Kudrna, 2009. "The EU Financial Market Policy: Evolution, Innovation and Research Outlook," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 4, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2009. "Politicians and financial supervision unification outside the central bank: Why do they do it?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-146, June.
- Erlend Nier, 2009. "Financial Stability Frameworks and the Role of Central Banks; Lessons From the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/70, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial; People's Republic of China; Hong Kong; China; Singapore;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-11-13 (Banking)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .