State of Literature on Small to Medium-Size Enterprises and Entrepreneurship in Low-Income Communities
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kahlaische Strasse 10, D-07745 Jena|
Phone: +49-3641-68 65
Fax: +49-3641-68 69 90
Web page: http://www.econ.mpg.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.econ.mpg.de/english/research/EGP/discuss.php Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 160.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1995.
"Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
5013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, E.L. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1993. "Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1645, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-40, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence Plummer, 2005.
"Penetrating the ``knowledge filter'' in regional economies,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 439-456, 09.
- Lawrence A. Plummer & Zoltan J. Acs, 2004. "Penetrating the "Knowledge Filter" in Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-38, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Klaus Deininger, 2003. "Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15125, April.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington, 2004.
"Employment Growth and Entrepreneurial Activity in Cities,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan Acs & Catherine Armington, 2004. "Employment Growth and Entrepreneurial Activity in Cities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 911-927.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991.
"Growth in Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-95-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007.
"The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007. "The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zoltán Ács & Attila Varga, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 323-334, 02.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2004. "Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hallberg, K., 2000. "A Market-Oriented Strategy for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises," Papers 40, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B & Yhee, Seung-Jae, 2002. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Korea: Achievements, Constraints and Policy Issues," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1-3), pages 85-119, Feb.- May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Harvey S. Rosen (ed.), 2004. "Public Policy and the Economics of Entrepreneurship," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262083299, March.
- Christian H. Gladwin & B. F. Long & Emerson M. Babb & D. Mulkey & D. J. Zimet & A. Moseley & L. J. Beaulieu, 1989. "Rural Entrepreneurship: One Key to Rural Revitalization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1305-1314.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2007-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.