Impact of Trade Liberalization on Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Veeramani, 2007. "Industry-Specific Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 211-229, December.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Bishwanath GOLDAR & Suresh Chand AGGARWAL, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Price-Cost Margin In Indian Industries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 346-373, September.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001. "A Unified Approach to Intra-Industry Trade and Direct Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 8335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makun, Keshmeer Kanewar, 2016. "Direct Foreign Investment and its Determinants: A Case Study - Gli investimenti diretti esteri e loro determinanti : studio di un caso," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(2), pages 151-174.
- Dongre, Anil P., 2012. "Policy changes in the wake of globalization and its impact on Indian industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 476-496.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and liberalization policies in Pakistan: An empirical analysis," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Foreign Direct Investmetn; India; Indian Industries;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:3607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .