The Welfare State of the Civil (or Public) Servants in Europe: A Comparison of the Pension Systems for Civil (or Public) Servants in France, Great Britain, and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Zapf, 1984. "Welfare production: Public versus private," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-274, April.
- Klaus-Dietrich Bedau, 1999. "Zur materiellen Lage der Senioren in West- und Ostdeutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(37), pages 667-678.
- Franz Rothenbacher, 1998. "European Scientific Socio-Economic Reporting: State and Possibilities of Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 291-328, July.
- Blake, David, 2003. "Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199243532.
More about this item
Keywordspublic administration; welfare state; France; Germany; U.K.; history; sociology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .