AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Investment Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groh, Alexander Peter & Wich, Matthias, 2012. "Emerging economies' attraction of foreign direct investment," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 210-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel D. Scoles, . "Harmonization of Standards and Mutual Recognition Agreements on Conformity Assessment in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Viet Nam," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2015-rpr-15 edited by Samuel D. Scoles.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN Economic Community; investment liberalization; ACIA.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .