In Search of Symmetry in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala & José Silva, 2015.
"Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: drivers and clusters,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala Lorda & Hector José I. Silva, 2014. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers wpdea1405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2014. "Real Unit Labour Costs in Eurozone Countries: Drivers and Clusters," IZA Discussion Papers 8258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala & José I. Silva, 2015. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers 2015/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Paolo Canofari & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Giovanni Piersanti, 2015.
"Strategic Interactions and Contagion Effects under Monetary Unions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(10), pages 1618-1629, October.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "Strategic interactions and contagion effects under monetary unions," wp.comunite 0093, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2014. "Strategic interactions and contagion effects under monetary unions," wp.comunite 0110, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Vogel, Lukas, 2014. "Nontradable sector reform and external rebalancing in monetary union: A model-based analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 421-434.
- Canofari, Paolo & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2017.
"Regime switches under policy uncertainty in monetary unions,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 124-132.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2016. "Regime switches under policy uncertainty in monetary unions," wp.comunite 00126, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Pešić Ivana V. & Vanka Gajo M., 2014. "EU Crises Multiplier - From One Crisis To Another," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 52(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jeroen Hessel, 2014. "Current account imbalances in the Euro area: Competitiveness or financial cycle?," DNB Working Papers 443, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Federico Steinberg & Mattias Vermeiren, 2016. "Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 388-407, March.
- Torój, Andrzej, 2017. "Managing external macroeconomic imbalances in the EU: the welfare cost of scoreboard-based constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 293-311.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:6901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .