Latin American Growth in the 21st Century: The 'Commodities Boom' That Wasn't
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan A. Montecino, 2011. "Decreasing Inequality Under Latin America’s “Social Democratic” and “Populist” Governments: Is the Difference Real?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-22, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Stephan Lefebvre & Joseph Sammut, 2014. "Did NAFTA Help Mexico? An Assessment After 20 Years," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot & Jake Johnston & Stephan Lefebvre, 2014. "The Brazilian Economy in Transition: Macroeconomic Policy, Labor and Inequality," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:318-328 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslatin america; terms of trade; commodities boom;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F - International Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2014-07-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2014-07-05 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INT-2014-07-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2014-07-05 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-07-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2014-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .