Report NEP-LAM-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Pena, 2014. "The Politics of the diffusion of Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin America," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 20114, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2014. "Latin American Growth in the 21st Century: The 'Commodities Boom' That Wasn't," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Armando Barrientos & Juan Miguel Villa, 2014. "Economic and political inclusion of human development conditional transfer programmes in Latin America?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 20014, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Wong, Sara A. & Petreski, Marjan, 2014. "Dutch Disease in Latin American countries: De-industrialization, how it happens, crisis, and the role of China," MPRA Paper 57056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis E. Arango & Dolores de la Mata & Nataly Obando, 2014. "Echoes of the crises in Spain and US in the Colombian labor market: a differences-in-differences approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011837, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gonzalo Castex & Fabián Sepúlveda, 2014. "Caracterización del Mercado Laboral en Chile y su Evolución en los Últimos 25 años," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 728, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Alvarez & Andrés Zahler, 2014. "Export Mix Changes and Firm Performance: Evidence from Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85354, Inter-American Development Bank.