The Value of Inaccurate Advance Time Window Information in a Pick-up and Delivery Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitrovic-Minic, Snezana & Krishnamurti, Ramesh & Laporte, Gilbert, 2004. "Double-horizon based heuristics for the dynamic pickup and delivery problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 669-685, September.
- Tjokroamidjojo, Darsono & Kutanoglu, Erhan & Taylor, G. Don, 2006. "Quantifying the value of advance load information in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 340-357, July.
- Soumia Ichoua & Michel Gendreau & Jean-Yves Potvin, 2006. "Exploiting Knowledge About Future Demands for Real-Time Vehicle Dispatching," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, May.
- Gianpaolo Ghiani & Emanuele Manni & Barrett W. Thomas, 2012. "A Comparison of Anticipatory Algorithms for the Dynamic and Stochastic Traveling Salesman Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 374-387, August.
- Barrett W. Thomas & Chelsea C. White, 2004. "Anticipatory Route Selection," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 473-487, November.
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
More about this item
Keywordsrouting; value of information; dynamic pick-up and delivery problem with time windows; multiple scenario analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:50394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .