The Value of Inaccurate Advance Time Window Information in a Pick-up and Delivery Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tjokroamidjojo, Darsono & Kutanoglu, Erhan & Taylor, G. Don, 2006. "Quantifying the value of advance load information in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 340-357, July.
- Soumia Ichoua & Michel Gendreau & Jean-Yves Potvin, 2006. "Exploiting Knowledge About Future Demands for Real-Time Vehicle Dispatching," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, May.
- Barrett W. Thomas & Chelsea C. White, 2004. "Anticipatory Route Selection," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 473-487, November.
- Mitrovic-Minic, Snezana & Krishnamurti, Ramesh & Laporte, Gilbert, 2004. "Double-horizon based heuristics for the dynamic pickup and delivery problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 669-685, September.
- Gianpaolo Ghiani & Emanuele Manni & Barrett W. Thomas, 2012. "A Comparison of Anticipatory Algorithms for the Dynamic and Stochastic Traveling Salesman Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 374-387, August.
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
More about this item
Keywordsrouting; value of information; dynamic pick-up and delivery problem with time windows; multiple scenario analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:50394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.