Report NEP-TRE-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2014. "Directional imbalance of freight rates : evidence from Japanese inter-prefectural data," IDE Discussion Papers 441, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- JANSSENS, Jochen & VAN DEN BERGH, Joos & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & CATTRYSSE, Dirk, 2014. "Multi-objective microzone-based vehicle routing for courier companies: From tactical to operational planning," Working Papers 2014002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Matthew Ryan & Flavio Menezes, 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Some Efficiency Risks," Discussion Papers Series 499, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lindo, Jason M. & Siminski, Peter & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2014. "Breaking the Link Between Legal Access to Alcohol and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Evidence from New South Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 7930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay & Debraj Bagchi, 2013. "Are User Charges Underutilsed in Indian Cities? An Analysis for Delhi," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1326, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Jianying Qiu & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "Car mechanics in the lab: investigating the behavior of real experts on experimental markets for credence goods," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/02, European University Institute.
- Srour, F.J. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Oppen, J., 2014. "The Value of Inaccurate Advance Time Window Information in a Pick-up and Delivery Problem," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.