Integrated market selection and production planning: complexity and solution approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen M. Gilbert, 2000. "Coordination of Pricing and Multiple-Period Production Across Multiple Constant Priced Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1602-1616, December.
- Howard Kunreuther & Linus Schrage, 1973. "Joint Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Constant Priced Items," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(7), pages 732-738, March.
- van den Heuvel, Wilco & Wagelmans, Albert P.M., 2006.
"A polynomial time algorithm for a deterministic joint pricing and inventory model,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 463-480, April.
- van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2003. "A Polynomial Time Algorithm for a Deterministic Joint Pricing and Inventory Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-065-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Joseph Thomas, 1970. "Price-Production Decisions with Deterministic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 747-750, July.
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1991. "A Simple Forward Algorithm to Solve General Dynamic Lot Sizing Models with n Periods in 0(n log n) or 0(n) Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 909-925, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:291-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:10776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .