On The Possibility that American College Students Are Not Human Capitalists
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-06-10 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2009-06-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2009-06-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-06-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elo:wpaper:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Barbour). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delonus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .