Report NEP-EDU-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy, 2009. "Ability Bias, Skewness and the College Wage Premium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 907, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fernanda Estevan, 2009. "The quality of public education and private school enrollment: an assessment using Brazilian data," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-185, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Nordlund, Therese, 2009. "Att undervisa i Business history," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 5, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Unemployment and subsequent earnings for Swedish college graduates: a study of scarring effects," Working Paper Series 2009:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Douhan, Robin, 2009. "Compulsory Education and Jack-of-all-trades Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series 797, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ireland, Norman & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy & Telhaj, Shqiponja, 2009. "Educational Returns, ability composition and cohort effects : theory and evidence for cohorts of early-career UK graduates," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 906, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gregory A. Lilly & Samuel K. Allen, 2009. "On The Possibility that American College Students Are Not Human Capitalists," Working Papers 2009-01, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Jhingran, Dhir & Sankar, Deepa, 2009. "Addressing educational disparity : using district level education development indices for equitable resource allocations in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4955, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/6/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindvall, Lars, 2009. "Neighbourhoods, economic incentives and post compulsory education choices," Working Paper Series 2009:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2009. "Impact of Land Reforms on Human Capital Formation: Household Level Evidence from West Bengal," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49969, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.