Report NEP-HRM-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhan, Robin, 2009. "Compulsory Education and Jack-of-all-trades Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series 797, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/6/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy, 2009. "Ability Bias, Skewness and the College Wage Premium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 907, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gregory A. Lilly & Samuel K. Allen, 2009. "On The Possibility that American College Students Are Not Human Capitalists," Working Papers 2009-01, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2009. "Why Pay Seniority Wages?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ireland, Norman & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy & Telhaj, Shqiponja, 2009. "Educational Returns, ability composition and cohort effects : theory and evidence for cohorts of early-career UK graduates," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 906, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2009. "Impact of Land Reforms on Human Capital Formation: Household Level Evidence from West Bengal," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49969, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amit Shovon Ray, . "Emerging through Technological Capability: An Overview of India's Technological Trajectory," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 227, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.