Report NEP-HPE-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2009. "Evolutionary Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Antonio Ribba, 2009. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 033, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gabriele Beissel Durrant, 2009. "A Typology of Research Methods Within the Social Sciences," Working Papers id:2003, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Aldred, 2009. "Ethics and Climate Change Cost-Benefit Analysis: Stern and after," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 44.2009, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2009.
- Nordlund, Therese, 2009. "Att undervisa i Business history," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 5, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "Swedish monetary standards in historical perspective," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 6, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Krueger, Anne O., 2009. "What the Industrial Countries Can Do to Support Developing Countries' Development Goals," Staff Papers 50093, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gregory A. Lilly & Samuel K. Allen, 2009. "On The Possibility that American College Students Are Not Human Capitalists," Working Papers 2009-01, Elon University, Department of Economics.