A Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory For South Africa: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seymore, R. & Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Blignaut, J., 2014. "A greenhouse gas emissions inventory for South Africa: A comparative analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 371-379.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henneman, Lucas R.F. & Rafaj, Peter & Annegarn, Harold J. & Klausbruckner, Carmen, 2016. "Assessing emissions levels and costs associated with climate and air pollution policies in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 160-170.
- Pillay, N.S. & Brent, A.C. & Musango, J.K., 2019. "Affordability of battery electric vehicles based on disposable income and the impact on provincial residential electricity requirements in South Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 1077-1087.
- Walwyn, David Richard & Brent, Alan Colin, 2015. "Renewable energy gathers steam in South Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 390-401.
- Nong, Duy, 2020. "Development of the electricity-environmental policy CGE model (GTAP-E-PowerS): A case of the carbon tax in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Energy and environmental policy; Developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:004912:5071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.